What to do with your golf equipment?
Have a bunch of golf equipment packed in the corner of your garage? Purchased a new set of clubs and do not know what to do with your old set? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation! The cash donation will feed back into our programs allowing us to purchase junior sized golf equipment and assist in training our coaches and volunteers. When we do not turn your golf clubs into a cash donation it is because we have identified a participant who is (a) in need of a set of golf clubs and (b) who can fit your clubs in which case the donated clubs are simply passed along to that child.
what donations will you take?
We take just about anything that will help us provide a better experience and a quality lesson for our participants. Which means, if the equipment is broken, severely out of date, or you wouldn’t use it to make a birdie; then chances are there isn’t much we can do with it. Check out a partner of The First Tee’s, 2nd Swing, who has provided an inventory list of acceptable donations.
Click Here For Equipment Selection. Only look up your clubs do not complete the donation form unless you go with Option 2, below.
Using the link above or approval by a staff member of The First Tee of the Golden Isles please drop off the equipment you wish to donate at our main office located at 3528 Darien Highway, Suite 232., Brunswick, GA 31525. If that is not an option then check with your local course if you can leave the equipment behind for pick up. Please make sure the equipment is cleaned and usable.
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program, you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact while keeping our storage capacity low. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to The First Tee of the Golden Isles as a cash donation. See below:
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR EQUIPMENT DONATION through 2nd swing:
- Click here to get started.
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name (The First Tee of the Golden Isles) to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate and you cannot find it in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range-finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.
- If you have questions about 2nd Swing please call the Account Manager at (612) 216-4152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Tammy Palmer, Program Director at (912) 268-6012 or email email@example.com